Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Homesick

I've been feeling more homesick than usual lately. The feeling is a nice one, because it forces me to reflect on all the things I love and miss about home (and it never lasts too long, so it's bearable). As I was making a list of these things in my head, I realized it would be good to share them with you. We write a lot about life here, but don't often reflect (on paper) on how much about life at home, with you [reader], we appreciate and look forward to having again. We think of you all, everyday. And you provide comfort, support, and laughter even from afar. Thank you. So here's a list of just some of the things we miss, in no particular order.
- kjd

(PS- I couldn't find photos of everyone...and everything...that I wanted, so your absence on this list is not an absence from our hearts. Aw.)
 
Bundling up for walks.


Family.





 

Snow.

Running.

Red and yellow bell peppers (and quinoa, and almond butter, and...)

Friends (Eleanor)...




...and Kiyah and Tim.

 





Music tables.

Weaver St.

Having a winning team...and watching the games with B12.

3 comments:

  1. So. . . for US is it "Away-From-Homesickness?" Must be! Miss you all very much and REALLY miss seeing Eleanor navigate all the new learning of a one-year-old! Grandpa-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great pictures here, but the more I look at the one of you and Eleanor in the snow, the more I love that one.

    ReplyDelete